Thursday, April 18, 2013

Favorite Captured Moments.

I had a terrible headache today.  I am sure because of all the storms coming and going.  So, I ended up drinking A LOT of iced coffee to try to get it to go away, and here I am wide awake at almost 2 in the morning!  I decided while my house is all quiet to look through some pictures I have saved in picassa.  I am obsessed with pictures, with documenting.  I am sure my kids think its annoying, but someday they will be happy.  They will never have to wonder,  they will always have a picture!  Memories fade but pictures last forever.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:


My girls Halloween 2012: The princess and the Zombie Bride
My handsome  boy, 2012.  He loves to look Handsome.
Getting ready to go cut down our Christmas tree 2012. One of the best memories.
October 2012, they fight like sisters but are best friends till the end.
October 2012.  They are not twins but by those faces you can tell what damage they can do!
Sept 2012.  Bryce loved this picture.  He kept saying "FIRE!"
Sept 2012.  Kids climbing the fence.  Girls insisted on wearing those dresses.
Sept 2012.  Love my buddy's eyes.
Sept 2012.  Love my girlies eyes.
Nov 2012.  Em and her trademark smile.
Nov 2012.  Nana and buddy walking through the national park in TN.
Nov 2012, hiking through the park.
Nov 2012, hiking through the park.
Nov 2012, hiking through the park.
Thanksgiving 2012.  The first picture I looked at of Haley and truly though she was 15 instead of 7.
Nov 2012.  My kids at my grandfathers funeral lunch.  Sad day but nice memories to see all the family together.  Plus they look so stinken cute!
Dec 2010. Bryce's first Christmas!  Em was obsessed with talking to him like baby!
Depot Park Fall of 2011, the three kids feeding the ducks.
Depot Park Fall of 2011
Depot Park Fall of 2011. Did not even ask her to do that, took the picture at the right time.
Depot Park Fall of 2011.  Love this pic for obvious reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment