Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sleeping Beauty and the Beautiful People

Had the opportunity to go to a community theater production of  Sleeping Beauty, we took my mom (my kids wonderful Nana for her birthday), a best friend of the girls and my wonderful sister in law. We had a wonderful time going to out to eat and the play was very well done. 

Here is what my girls had to say about the night in their own words:

Emily :

I haded fun, and I likeded the part when the princess was sleeping.  I didn't like the grouchy fairy, she was very mean and really super mean, and she was singing a song about being mean.  I likeded the part when she came out and sat on someone's lap singing about how she liked to be a troll.
 (Trollarina came out in the crowd and started messing with the audience)

Haley:

I had fun eating ice cream with my Nana, Auntie Charray, Jasmine and Emily before the play.  In the play I liked the troll (the bad fairy: Trollarina) because she was funny.  She had spiky black hair and it was all messy and her clothes were all disgusting.  She sang about spinning and how it is lovely to be a troll.  I liked Sleeping Beauty, she was very pretty and she sang very good.  I liked the dress she wore, it was blue with sparkles. I liked the fawn prince (Trollarina turned a prince into a fawn), I liked him because he was very funny because he went around the stage skipping.



Here are a few pics of the Beautiful People:
Haley and Jaz

Jaz and Em

 Emmers and Nana waiting for food

Nana with her grand babies

Best friends waiting for the show to start

Charray, Mom and Emmers

Waiting for the play to start!

Haley reading about the cast members


This was intermission: The whole cast went to sleep and stayed liked this until the show started again.

No comments:

Post a Comment