Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Em's day with Nana Cindy

Miss Emmy got to have a special night with her Nana Cindy.  She was excited to spend some much needed qt with her.  Em asked me all Monday morning (litterally about every 15 minutes), "When is Nana going to call?"  "When is Nana going to pick me up?"

In Em's words this was her adventure:

Nana put me in her car, she driveded and we went to her house.  We ate bahspagettios with fries and chicken, ranch and ketchup. It was amazing.  We watched a dancing and singing show but they did not sing only danced to songs like Taylor Swift.  These dancers were like princesses.  Nana blew up the blow up bed for me to sleep on. Nana slept next to me and she hogged the bed.  I wakeded up in the morning and ate waffles and another waffle. I watched bubble guppies and Nana painted my nails and did my hair.  The best was getting in Nana's car and we drove to Big Boys and I got bahspagetti and ice cream.  It was really cool to spend time with my Nana. Please tell her that I love her.

Emmy cannot wait for the next time to spend some special time with Nana.  She told me on the way home that "It was a really cool party mom.  But next time I go I want to bring some crafts so Nana will do crafts with me. And I will bring Bryce and Haley." 



1 comment: