Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pizza Making, walks and playground days

I have gotten to spend so much wonderful time with my "two little ones". They, however, are not so little anymore. I think I am going to have a hard time trying to stop calling them that. Its been so nice to see the progression in their relationship, the constant fighting over ridiculous stuff to now they barely ever fight.  They actually play together, hold hands even without the urge of knocking the other one out.  They are not twins, but sometimes I feel like they might as well be with just having a little over a year difference between them.

The end of March is coming and the last few days have been decent (when I say decent I mean high 30s if we are lucky, mid 40s).  We have gone on a few walks and finally played on the playground.  This morning after we dropped H off at school, Bryce was begging me to go to the playground.  When I said no to the playground, he wanted to get pizza, when I said no to the pizza he begged for his Papa Nick.  All my kiddos have a profound love for my parents, they have this connection with them that goes beyond anything I can describe.

Here are a few pictures to remember some moments we have had and to give us something positive to look forward to tomorrow... bright, sunshiny days ahead.












No comments:

Post a Comment