Monday, March 18, 2013

Em's Vaca with her Nana

Em had an amazing opportunity last month to go on a long weekend/vacation with Nana Desiree.  She got to ride the train to Chicago and go to museums and hang out with another little girl her age with out her brother and sister there. I was more than happy to let Em have this experience and I know it will be one that she remembers forever.  Emily even came home with a her favorite stuffed animal, a bald eagle! They even brought dinosaur eggs home so the kids could watch them hatch out of the shells.

This is what Miss Emily had to say about her wonderful trip:

How was your vacation:  It was really great and really fun.
Who did go with:  Nana Desiree
How did you get there: I went on a train, on the train I had a table and I got to color.  It was a really long ride and and like 50 million feet tall.  There were a lot of people on the train and this guy kept looking at me so I looked back at him and smiled.  Nana and I walked on the train to get a bagel and that was really really great too.
Favorite part about vacation: seeing my friend because she is fast talking and never stops.  Nana Desiree is really fun and plays with me and they let us pick out ice cream.  It was really super fun!








2 comments:

  1. Em is so dang cute (as are Haley and Bryce) Wish we lived closer so the girls could hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey. We just need to make a play date for them.

    ReplyDelete